Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The hot Boggy days of August

BOGGY?


So what does the word boggy mean exactly... it is how I feel when I have been outside lately... wet and spongy! Well, this too shall pass! In the meantime, I keep hydrated, and really am enjoying drinking water with my FREE oils I received last month in July from Young Living. Citrus oils are so yummy... my favorite is Tangerine, but of course, Lemon, Orange, and Grapefruit are all wonderful too!

FREE AGAIN?



So this month there is a FREE Essential 7 kit. I don't have time to write all about it, so please check out the details on Young Living's website... www.youngliving.com/_en/US/products/promotions/2011-08-E7.html
I will tell you it is a fabulous deal... just place a 200 pv order (by yourself, go together with a friend, do a catalog party, host one of the many parties I do... so many options), and then the kit is yours! It has seven great oils... check them out!
My classes (which you must RSVP for) this month in August are as follows:
8/16/2011 - YL Experience Evening - The Basics, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
8/18/2011 - YL Experience Day - Pamper Party, 1-3 p.m.
and for those who want a really fun night...

8/17/2011 - YL Corporate Event at the BWI Marriott... 5:30-6:30 Abundance Training and 7:00-8:30 an Intro to Wellness, Purpose, and Abundance. Fun evening... can't wait!

And in September, as of right now, I have scheduled

9/6/2011 - YL Experience Evening - The basics, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
9/15/2011 - Oils of the Bible, 10 a.m. - noon
and what is going to be really fun...

YL Convention in Orlando... September 22, 23, and 24! I'll be there! Yahoo! So excited!
Will you be there too?

Be Well! And keep dry... if that is even possible with these boggy days of August! ;o)

No comments: