Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Saga of many websites

Having a blog will assist me in linking all my many websites together... at least, that is the plan!

Here is a list of my great websites where you can find some great information. I will eventually write about each one individually...

Of course my passion is Young Living Essential Oils... a definite top essential on the Wholessness Chart! So...


To get great info about Young Living and essentials oils, go to my favorite,
www.SecretsofMotherNature.com/quins
and then if you want to learn some more, go to www.Oils4YourHealth.com.

To order and look at specific products, it is best to go to
www.youngliving.org/quinstringham

To learn more about YL's amazing Thieves oil blend and line, go to
http://www.secretofthieves.com/index.cfm/96041

In addition, to learn about how Thieves can take care of mold problems, go to
www.moldrx4u.com/quins

And of course, there's YL's NingXia Red... a red juice infusion I don't like to go a day without! Learn more at www.drinkredjuice.com

Well, if you are wondering how you are going to pay for these new products you are learning about, why not check out www.oils4yourhealth.biz

Do you wonder what other's do with essential oils and Young Living's products for improving wholeness? Find out by doing a search on a topic at
www.oil-testimonials.com and you will find out all sorts of empowering things!

Ok, well that should get you started! Certainly, learning about and integrating therapeutic grade essential oils and nutritional supplements into your life can take some time. Be patient with yourself and know that the most important thing is that you OPEN THE BOTTLE! Remember to contact me if I can answer any questions!

With love and joy,
Quin

No comments: